SMCC offers every student a comprehensive college preparatory platform that prepares them spiritually, academically, physically and socially for college and beyond. Students who attend SMCC are well-prepared for a rigorous college curriculum. They quickly become active members of their school community and upon graduation go on to succeed in all aspects of their lives.
• 2021 Enrollment: 349 (Co-Educational)
• Financial Aid Offered: Yes
• Financial Aid Deadline: Follows AOD deadlines (see website for details)
• Scholarships Offered: Yes
• Scholarship Deadline: Rolling
• Admission Requirements: Application; Standardized Test Scores/High School Placement
• Application Deadline: Rolling
• [email protected]
• 734-241-7622 x 121
SMCC aids its students in growing through excellence, faithfulness to the Gospel, and service to others. We exist to help form the next generation of Catholic disciples. Campus Ministry is at the heart of this effort in our community, especially in regard to the later two. We strive to instill faith, love, and compassion in our students and staff through our retreats, service trips/requirements, and prayer opportunities. Our students grow as people and as Christians as we seek to model our lives after Jesus and his mother Mary whose name our school holds.
UNIQUE ACADEMIC OFFERINGS:
Core courses are offered at three levels of learning (AP/Honors, College Prep & Concepts) to meet the academic needs of all of our students. SMCC offers a customized accommodation plan for students in the Academic Support Program with various disabilities and learning needs. SMCC's St. Andre Bessette Open Doors Inclusion Program offers the high school experience to students of all abilities, including those with significant cognitive and learning challenges. These students experience the classroom with typical peers while receiving differentiated instruction, a modified curriculum, and can participate in sports and extracurricular activities. This program also focuses on career and life skills that are designed to help students prepare for success and life after high school.
• FALL SPORTS: Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football, Golf (Kestrels), Soccer (Falcons), Swimming (Kestrels), Tennis (Falcons), Volleyball
• WINTER SPORTS: Basketball (Falcons), Basketball (Kestrels), Bowling, Cheerleading, Hockey, Wrestling
• SPRING SPORTS: Baseball, Golf (Falcons), Lacrosse, Soccer (Kestrels), Softball, Tennis (Kestrels), Track & Field
CO-CURRICULAR CLUBS & ACTIVITIES:
Mock Trial, Interact, Student Council, Student Ambassador Team, Respect Life, Geek Squad, SPLT, National Honor Society, Spanish Club, French Club, #iMatter, Ski & Snowboard Club, Outdoor Club