Guided by the Society of Mary, Notre Dame Preparatory School’s mission is to “Work with God to form Christian People, Upright Citizens and Academic Scholars.” Notre Dame has established itself as a premier academic institution, where students are challenged to be their best in the classroom, on the stage, in the studio, on fields of play, and in their local and faith communities. Nurtured by a caring faculty who teach students to be inquirers who are balanced, principled and open-minded, NDP graduates leave our campus ready to change the world.
• 2023 High School Enrollment: 530 (Co-Educational)
• Financial Aid Offered: Yes
• Financial Aid Deadline: January 31
• Scholarships Offered: Yes
• Admission Requirements: Application; 7th/8th Grade Report Cards; Standardized Test Scores; Teacher Evaluations; Student-Parent Interview
• Application Deadline: January 8
Gregory Simon '89 - Director of Admissions
• [email protected]
Faith development is a hallmark of a Marist-inspired Notre Dame education. All students attend religion class daily, exploring subjects like Foundations of Christian Morality and Catholic Social Teachings. They also are required to perform service learning. Mass is celebrated in our chapel daily before school by one of our Marist priests. Typically an all-school Mass is celebrated at least once a month. All students go on an annual spiritual retreat, with juniors and seniors also able to experience a Kairos retreat. Many juniors and seniors play active and varied roles in Campus Ministry.
UNIQUE ACADEMIC OFFERINGS:
Notre Dame Prep is an International Baccalaureate World School. All students in grades 9 and 10 are part of the IB Middle Years Programme; juniors and seniors may elect to pursue the Diploma Programme. NDP also offers nearly two dozen AP courses. A 1:1 tablet school, NDP is one of just 43 Microsoft Showcase schools in the nation.
• Boys: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Track & Field, Wrestling.
• Girls: Basketball, Bowling, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Dance/Pom, Equestrian, Golf, Lacrosse, Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Track & Field, Volleyball
CO-CURRICULAR CLUBS & ACTIVITIES:
Be Nice, Bee Club, Champions for Life, Chess Club, Chinese National Honor Society, Computer Club, Creative Writing Club, Debate & Forensics, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Model United Nations, Multicultural Alliance, National Honor Society, Optimist Club, Peer Ministry & Leadership, Robotics (FIRST, OCCRA, VEX), Ski & Snowboarding Club, Spanish National Honor Society, Student Council, S.A.D.D., Varsity Club