Gabriel Richard Catholic High School is a co-educational, college preparatory high school in the Archdiocese of Detroit that is committed to the development of the total person. We strive to foster a faith community in which Gospel values are formed, proclaimed and experienced through serving others.
• 2021 Enrollment: 242 (Co-Educational)
• Financial Aid Offered: Yes
• Financial Aid Deadline: Rolling upon application
• Scholarships Offered: Yes
• Scholarship Deadline: Rolling with application
• Admission Requirements: Application; Essay; High School Placement Test; Teacher Recommendation(s); 7th/8th grade report cards
• Application Deadline: Rolling
Fran Gosen - Director of Admissions
• [email protected]
Our Catholic identity is the foundation upon which our school is built. In addition to taking four years of theology classes, our students actively engage in daily prayer, celebrate Eucharistic liturgies each Tuesday and on Holy Days, and attend annual class retreats. Students regularly partake in community outreach opportunities that increase their awareness of justice and peace, and strengthen their commitment to serve others.
UNIQUE ACADEMIC OFFERINGS:
• Our faculty and staff are committed to helping each student reach his or her full potential. We offer 14 advanced placement courses and nine honors classes.
• AP courses include: Art, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Environmental Science, European History, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, United States Government and Politics, United States History, World History.
Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Pom/Dance, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Wrestling
CO-CURRICULAR CLUBS & ACTIVITIES:
Band/GLEE, Book Club, Business Professionals of America (BPA), Drama, Euchre Club, National Honor Society, Robotics, Student Ambassadors, Student Government