St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School brings our Catholic Faith to life by instilling wisdom and compassion in our students and community. We are committed to the total development of each student spiritually, academically, and physically. Faith, Service, Community and Academic Excellence are the four core values that serve as pillars to define growth in each of our students. Activities in the classroom, athletic fields, and extra curricular clubs and organizations solidify the commitment we make to the development of the entire student beyond simply educating the mind.
• 2021 High School Enrollment: 250 (Co-Educational)
• Financial Aid Offered: Yes
• Financial Aid Deadline: February
• Scholarships Offered: Yes
• Scholarship Deadline: January 15
• Admission Requirements: Application; Teacher Recommendation(s); Discipline Release; 7th/8th Grade Report Cards; Standardized Test Scores
• Application Deadline: January 15, then rolling
• Cabrini Apprentice Program (CAP)
• New Esport Program
Lisa Hughes - Admissions Director
• [email protected]
• 313-388-0110 x1019
Every student is required to complete four years of Theology classes from a broad curriculum like Scripture to Church History, as well as the Life and Revelation of Jesus. These Religion classes are augmented by weekly school Masses for all students. Day-long retreats are mandatory for most classes, overnight or extended retreats are available for upper classes; this includes the critically acclaimed Kairos Retreat occurring over four days for the Junior Class, and led by the Senior Class. Each student is required to complete two Service Days a year, scheduled by the school.
UNIQUE ACADEMIC OFFERINGS:
AP Art, AP English, Honors English 9-11, Honors Algebra II, AP Calculus, AP Probability and Statistics, Honors Geometry, AP Chemistry, Honors Physical Science, Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry, AP History, Honors French, Honors Spanish, Marine Science, Forensic Science, Athletic Administration, Sports Management, and Engineering.
• Men: Football, Baseball, Track, Cross Country, Basketball, Soccer, Bowling, Hockey, Golf
• Women: Basketball, Track, Tennis, Swimming, Softball, Cross Country, Sideline Cheer, Competitive Cheer, Soccer, Volleyball, Bowling
CO-CURRICULAR CLUBS & ACTIVITIES:
Art, French, Spanish, SADD, Game, Robotics, Quiz Bowl, Student Council, Cabrini Ambassadors, Esport